Samsung Calls for City Goers Near and Far to ‘Drop In’ at East London’s Hottest Pop-up Skatepark
In partnership with Skateboard GB, Drop in with Samsung Flip Park, is a new immersive skateboarding experience like no other, inspired by the Galaxy Z Flip5
With #skatetok driving 2.3Bn views on TikTok and wider social platforms, the appetite for skateboarding is booming. Embracing the inclusivity of skateboarding, Samsung takes this passion to the next level with the upcoming launch of its ‘Drop in with Samsung Flip Park’, challenging everyone to have the guts to try it.
Inspired by the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5, this is more than a skatepark – it’s a new place to hang, share, create and express yourself. This free, two-week event programme will immerse guests in all the best elements of this world – from art to music, tech and fashion, encouraging everybody to unleash their inner skateboarder.
Samsung Flip Park opening key info:
- Location: Drop in with Samsung Flip Park, 201-207 Shoreditch High Street, E1 6LG, London
- Dates: Open to public from December 1, 2023, to December 16, 2023
- Opening Hours: Mon-Weds: 12:00 – 21:00 | Thurs-Sat: 12:00 – 23:00 | Sun: 12:00-20:00
- Requirements: Proof of age with a photo ID is required on entry if you wish to purchase alcohol on-site.
The Samsung Flip Park experience follows the company’s recent partnership with Skateboard GB and their joint commitment to inspire participation in the sport across the country.
Samsung recognises skateboarding as a pure representation of its ‘tu-hon’ ethos, embodying the determination to have the guts to try. Celebrating the spirit of the skateboarding community, Samsung Flip Park will combine tech with skateboarding culture for an immersive, content-worthy experience like never before.
And whether you have the guts to try hitting the ramps or prefer to lap up skateboarding culture in other ways, Samsung Flip Park offers something for everyone. Over the fortnight, guests can expect an epic line-up of interactive experiences and workshops, completely free of charge. Here’s a flavour of what’s to come:
Interactive experiences to include:
- Flip Park Z Line – Get on the board and skate the Samsung Flip Park’s Z line, with complimentary beginner Skateboard GB-led lessons available for booking if needed.
- ‘Flip Your Trick’ Experience – Unfamiliar with the board? No problem. Guests can create visual illusions of themselves being skateboarding pros.
- ‘Flip Your Angle’ Booth – Get print-outs of your magazine cover-style poses, all captured on the Galaxy Z Flip5
Wider events & workshops:
- Street art painting with London Artist, Billy Colours.
- DJ sets from a roster of Rinse FM talent.
- Skate photography session with a fashion and skate photographer.
- ‘How to’ lessons on nailing your kick-flips and getting your skills noticed on TikTok.
- Wellness in skateboarding with Shankos Skate School.
- …and many more!
Be part of the ‘Drop in with Samsung Flip Park’ experience from 1st December, located at 201-207 Shoreditch High Street, E1 6LG, London. Simply drop in to enjoy the interactive experiences on offer or visit samsung.com/uk/flippark to book a spot at one of the scheduled events.