Discover a curated menu of sophisticated and delicious no and lo alcoholic cocktails at one of the best cocktail bars in East London, the beautifully furnished Elondi Bar and Terrace, on the third floor of Hyatt Regency London Stratford.
A spectacle of Art Deco, featuring elegant fittings and bold, plush chairs that pop against an exquisite palate of deep ultramarines, revellers can embrace the vibrance of Dry January with some of the best mocktails in East London.
Choose from six of the bar’s most popular zero alcohol cocktails, each one crafted to elevate your spirits, minus the hangover. Featuring homemade elixirs, and greats like Lyres’s impossibly crafted non-alcoholic dry gin spirit and American Malt, select from the menu, or simply ask the Elondi mixologists to create a custom mocktail upon request.
For additional motivation, each day from noon until 11pm, until Wednesday 31st January, a 20% discount will be applied to all and low alcohol mocktails. This January, the best cocktails in East London are alcohol free, and less expensive. There really has never been a better time to indulge in the refreshing zero percent experience.
Non-alcoholic beverages at the Elondi Bar and Terrace include:
- Sunburn: Mango Puree, Lemongrass & Ginger Syrup, Cucumber, Ginger Beer
- Zero Sour: Lyre’s American Malt, Lemon Juice, Syrup & Metil Mixture
- Berry Forest: Lyre’s Dry London Spirit, Lime Juice, Blackberries & Ginger Ale
- Coffee Tonic: Lyre’s Coffee Originale, Tonic Water
- Hyatt in Manhattan: Lyre’s American Malt, Lyre’s Aperitif Rosso & Bitters
- Shintaro Iced Tea: Oolong Tea, Lemon Juice, Homemade Apple Syrup
Things to do in the local Area
Surrounded by stunning parks, canal walks and world-class sports facilities, tree-lined boulevards, cafés, bars, and restaurants, fashion, art and festivals and possibly the best transport links in the city. Westfield City’s 250+ shops, restaurants, a bowling alley, casino, 17-screen cinema and more are on the very doorstep as is the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (home to the 2012 London Olympics) where guests have almost immediate access to the park’s luscious green spaces and tranquil waterways..
The park has a brilliant calendar of seasonal events and its magnificence can be taken in from the panoramic viewing platforms at the striking ArcelorMittal Orbit, the UK’s tallest sculpture – which is also home to the world’s longest tunnel slide. Holograms of Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Anni-Frid Lyngstad in the fabulous ABBA Voyage are the park’s most famous residents. And for those preferring a calmer agenda, visitors can take a leisurely walk along the park’s pathways, or glide the scenic East London waterways on a swan pedalo. The London Stadium, home ground for West Ham is also an epic venue for music and entertainment world tours. Global cultural brands, the V&A East, the BBC and Sadlers Wells will be moving to the park very shortly as will two world-renowned universities UCL (University College London) and UAL’s London College of Fashion.
- ADDRESS: Hyatt Regency/Hyatt House London Stratford, 10a Chestnut Plaza, Westfield Stratford City, London, E20 1GL,
- Instagram: @hyattlondonstratford and @elondirestaurant
- Website: www.hyattregencylondonstratford.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HyattHotelsLondonStratford
- Tel: +44 203 301 5680